Friday 5 November 2010

Right, I’m not bored at all, second blog of the day...

Not spoken to Scott much at all today, I’m in a really bad mood now and I don’t even know why. SUCKS, BIG TIME.

I need to tone up again.

I was going to have an early night and watch some dvd’s but I can’t find anything to watch and it doesn’t feel the same watching a film without Scott.

I need something or someone to get me out of this weird mood I was fine till I got home from college. I hate this mood.

I’m not even excited about my birthday on Tuesday, I’ve not got any plans, I’m at college and it’s just going to be like any other day. GREAT

And my aunty has to have an operation, so that’s not too great either.

I really want to talk to Scott but he’s busy at his party. I really don't want to lose him, at the moment I'm distracting myself from all of this stuff by looking for his christmas present I really want to find something special for him that he can keep, but also something that he will really like.

I need a good hug.

Laterz xo
Love you xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment