Thursday 18 November 2010

You Lost Me

Well today was really productive... not.

Tried looking for more jobs but no didn’t get anything, but there again that isn’t very surprising is it? I’ve applied for loads of them but no one has got back to me, it really makes me think what’s the point.

I’ve seen another couple break up today; I really hope that doesn’t happen to me and Scott.

I heard quite a lot about my ex today a lot of stuff that I didn’t want to hear. I’m am really over me and him but when you hear stuff about someone who was supposed to care for you at one point then find out that because I refused to sleep with him he went and slept with someone else well several other people you just don’t expect it. It just makes you feel stupid. Oh yeah and I feel sorry for the 14 year old girl he tried to have sex with when he’s 18, it’s a good job she was able to stand up for herself. It shouldn’t get to me but it does in a way I don’t know why I was over him and me a long time I just don’t like getting taken for a mug. If i wasn’t already through with him we definitely would be through now!

I’m just really glad I have Scott.

I’m not in college tomorrow.

Other than that it’s been another average day.

Laterz xo

Love you xxxx

No comments:

Post a Comment