Sunday 21 November 2010

the future is a scary thing

I can’t wait till I’m 18 I really can’t. I know I’ve only just turned 17 but 18 is when I can really start to do the things I want to do.

Our main computer has broken today, this is a really and I mean really bad thing. One all my photos and music are on it and I don’t want to lose them. Two my college work is stored on there I know I’m not enjoying college and at times I don’t want to be there but it doesn’t mean I don’t want to be there and I think today has proven that to me. I actually really want to get good grades at college because I really want to be able to go to university.

I have worked out roughly what career I want to end up in too, hopefully in the uniformed services so the police, fire service or the army. I can’t be a paramedic because I haven’t got the science grades. It’s really competitive to get into any of them though. Most of my friends and family don’t want me to join the army and I can see why but that wouldn’t be my first choice anyways. My first choice would be to join fire service followed by the police force, because I want to help people and I think this will be the best way of doing this. I know these jobs aren’t danger free and I understand that but this is something I really want and I haven’t been into a career path this much before.

I’ve seriously got to put some work into college now though, to be able to achieve it.

Although there will be something I won’t be able to do that I’ve always wanted to if I go down this career path, and that’s to get a tattoo. But I can put up with not doing that so I can get in.

Hopefully at Christmas I can see Scott, well we’re planning on seeing each other anyways. I really hope it happens because I miss him so much.

I have a huge mountain of college work to get through but I can’t bring myself to do it, oh well I’m going to have to get it done.

Laterz xo
Love you xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment