Wednesday 10 November 2010

Things really aren’t that bad

Right yesterday I made my day out to be worse than it actually was.

I got some really nice presents from everyone, my mum and dad gave me some money, my sister got me a bracelet and a new necklace because I’d been complaining about the ‘S’ I normally wear, my brother got me the new Dawn French book it’s really good and Scott got me some earrings and some chocolate. So really that was more than I deserved.

Once I got to college Cat had made me a cake, Shannen had bought me some Thornton’s chocolates and Lizzie had bought me some heroes and some cakes.

I know it was really bad to be in college all day but it was good to spend it with my mates rather than doing nothing at home.

Plus I got to have a nice long conversation with Scott on the phone, which we seem to be having more at the moment, which is a really good thing. And Scott managed to put a smile back on my face at the end of the day when I started to think my birthday had been really bad but he showed me it hadn’t been that bad and managed to cheer me up.

Today I’ve been off college with a cold and generally feeling rubbish. But I’ll be back in tomorrow.

I have a shopping trip planned with my sister for Sunday, so I’ll be doing some Christmas shopping then. I know what I’m getting most people so it should be pretty simple.

I had an idea about what I want to do for charity; it is possible because quite a few people have done it before although it will be quite a physical challenge. If I can organise it for this summer I’m going to do it if not I’ll do it the summer after. Now you’re probably wondering what I want to do, I hoping to cycle from John O’Groats to Land’s End. It will be basically the blue line on this map:

overall

Although there is a lot of planning to do, and I’ll have to do a lot of fitness stuff, work out the charity I want to do it for although I do have an idea for that and get sponsors and stuff so there is a lot to be organised. But I definitely want to do this.

Laterz xo

Love you xxxx

No comments:

Post a Comment