Sunday 14 November 2010

Training, shopping and christmas...YES CHRISTMAS

I haven’t blogged for a while but to be honest there isn’t much for me to write about.

Planning for the summer is going pretty well and started training today nice little bike ride was good until I got of the bike and couldn’t walk because my legs felt weird...

Then I got home and went back out to town to go shopping with my sister, I am quite impressed as I have now finished all my Christmas shopping. Scott is done, my mum is done, my dad is done, my sister is done, and my brother is done! Although I have to wait for part of Scott’s to come. Plus I bought myself some pretty cool stuff today, got some new VW camper vans to add to my collection, it is growing, this time it was 2 little model ones and they were green which was a bonus! I did spend quite a while looking at the really expensive ones but they were REALLY expensive.

Other than that lately I haven’t done much, but Christmas really feels like it is coming now just under 6 weeks away and 5 weeks till the holidays start. It won’t be too long until people start putting up their decorations.

Laterz oxo
Love you xxxx

No comments:

Post a Comment