Sunday 28 November 2010

Christmas Time

Well all in all today has been pretty good.

28112010232Went shopping this morning and actually it was pretty funny, I know how can shopping for food be funny? Well to be honest I don’t know but with my parents that is possible. Seeing as it is the first of December this week we had to get advent calendars this must be one of the best parts of Christmas in my mind, I pick a different one every year and this year it’s the turn of Thomas the Tank, yeah I know I’m a girl but I’ve had all the others so....

I’ve caught up on my college work, which is quite an achievement considering how much of it there was. I’ve just got to keep going over some of it for my politics test tomorrow, which I’m not really looking forward to. I’ve only just realised that Scott’s name is doodled a lot through all my college notebooks.

28112010234

28112010235

28112010233

Unlike last year I’m really looking forward to Christmas this year. I don’t know why, maybe because it feels really close and this year feels like its gone so fast and the fact that I’m hopefully going to be seeing Scott. I’ve been putting off writing Scott’s Christmas for the last two weeks so I decided to write it today and because I couldn’t decide on what to put in it I came up with a way of writing everything I wanted to. I’ve done all of my Christmas shopping too, but I’ve just got to order the last part of Scott’s which I had done but it had sold out so now I need to re-order it. But I’m going shopping with my sister again next Sunday because she needs my help because I’m good at picking presents for people. I love the Christmas feeling, and New Year is straight afterwards which is great because there is always a party or something to do is a busy time of year and I love it. But there is something that I don’t have and that’s Scott if he was here it would be a million times better.

Got a proper roast dinner tonight, I haven’t had one in ages.

Laterz xo

Love you xxxxx

No comments:

Post a Comment