Friday 19 November 2010

Things always happen at the worse times

Today has been that exciting to be honest nothing really major happened.

I was supposed to go into college for one lesson but didn’t because I felt really ill so I decided to stay at home.

It’s been a day when all I wanted to do this evening is sit down and talk to Scott but I’m not going to be able to do that because he’s going to see a film, I hope he has a good time though. In some ways that makes even more stuff go on in my head than there already is because of what people said the last time he went to the cinema, I know, I know  I shouldn’t think like that but I can’t help it.

I feel ill, heard some more stuff that I didn’t need to hear but you know that’s life I haven’t told Scott about it because he has his own stuff to deal with and I don’t want to put this on him as well.

Seeing as I’m not going to be talking to Scott, dinner then dvd in bed I think.

Why do people make things so difficult, why do people put things in your head? It’s stuff I really don’t think is even possible but once someone says it I start over thinking it and then it all starts becoming believable.

Hmmm too many things going on in my head right now...

I really really really hate it when people put things in my head, it really plays with my mind and makes me wonder if I’m doing the right thing.

Laterz xo

Love you xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment