Monday 22 November 2010

another average day

Hmm today has been both good and bad, good because I have had quite a good day with my mates at college, bad because I’ve been over thinking a few things.

Well there has been several good things about today the banter with Lizzie and the banter with Shona seriously mine and Shona’s banter in media is first class shame Cigdem moved me seriously what was she thinking...

I’ve only got one lesson tomorrow which makes going in to college feel really pointless. But I’ve got to go in because I don’t want to miss any more lessons.

Our Christmas ball has started to be advertised I’m not sure if I want to go though because I don’t know if my mates are going and two because it would involve shopping for a new dress and look how much effort that took for me to choose my prom dress. But I think it would be good to go especially as there are still loads of people that I haven’t met a college.

Well I haven’t really been able to talk to Scott properly today but it is his sister’s birthday so it is understandable. But all we ever seem to be talking about at the moment is our plans for Christmas don’t get me wrong I am looking forward to it and them but it would be nice for what we talk about to not have to revolve around them all the time, something about the fact he’s talked about it with his mates makes me feel a bit... as well, but I guess that’s just me being stupid.

I’m going to apply for my college student council I want to be the entertainment officer, so I need to do the application for it and then get people to vote for me, sounds simple but it’s not.

Oh yeah and our computer still hasn’t been fixed.

I guess out of 10 today has been a 7.

Laterz xo
Love you xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment