Sunday 28 November 2010

I want some snow

Well I didn’t write anything yesterday purely because nothing really happened.

It seems that it’s snowing everywhere else BUT here. Sucks! But, we should be getting some soon.

Now that everyone is talking about snow and Christmas I’ve just realised how close it actually is, and to be honest I’m glad I’ve got most of my Christmas shopping done, I just need to order the last present for Scott that I keep not ordering and then I’m done. I’ve only got three weeks left of college until the Christmas holidays and I’m pretty sure that will go quite fast. Staying with Scott still needs to be sorted but that should be done soon.

Today is going to be shopping, and college work I’ve got a whole stack of it to get through.

On the upside me parents seem to of stopped arguing and everything else seems to be going pretty good at the moment, apart from the lack of snow.

My Dad thinks me and Scott should move in together apparently that will free up our internet connection. I don’t think it’s a bad idea to be honest.

Laterz xo

Love you xxxx

No comments:

Post a Comment