Monday 15 November 2010

I'm just another thing for you to roll your eyes at hunny

Today has been pretty good. Well no actually it been amazing.

Did a little bit of training this morning, then I waited for the bus in the freezing cold.

Then the good part of the day started.

Went to Costa with Lizzie, Cat and Shannen, had a bit of laugh about how hungry I was... as usual.

Then I had ICT with Joe, Matt and Kirsty which was hilarious.

Shirley (teacher): What is that?
Kirsty: Italy

That was possibly the funniest thing that I’ve ever heard, Kirsty was looking at a map of Italy on Google.

But there again our ICT lessons are always really good just because of Joe and Matt and Kirsty and our funny conversations.

Politics was as boring as usual but Mark made it more interesting.

Lizzie and Cat at lunch was sooo funny especially Lizzie’s phone
conversation to her mum.

Then media well, media is just generally funny anyway, it’s a shame that we’ve finished all of the practical stuff. But me and Shona managed to make it really fun and Jack, Jake and Alex also contributed as usual. It was soo funny when me and Shona had to work in pairs, and we just sat there winding each other up. I WON.

PLUS Jordan was pretty funny too today him and me with our most hugs contest yes we are 17 and yes we are that cool. I WON.

Can’t wait to see Scott again, I miss him so much.

Laterz xo
Love you xxxx

No comments:

Post a Comment