Tuesday 2 November 2010

This is life

There hasn’t been much happening the last few days, been to college the usual...

Oh yeah, I found out someone else wants my boyfriend. GREAT! Not.... I’m really worried about him, he keeps shutting me out and not opening up to me, I don’t know what I’m supposed to do.

I’ve been filling in job application forms, one after the other hopefully one of them comes to something, I really need a job to pay for driving lessons, a week today I can get behind the wheel. I really can’t wait.

Oh yeah me and Cat wound Shannen up today which was pretty funny. Especially prank calling her and pretending to be Debbenhams interviewing her.

I headbutted the floor yesterday as well, that really hurt. I was playing with my dog and just wacked my face on the floor, my nose is now bruised... Not a good look.

Not much else to say.

Laterz xo
Love you xx

No comments:

Post a Comment