Sunday 31 October 2010

Sometimes life's unfair don’t let them stop you though

Well I have neglected my blog again, two valid reasons, Scott came to stay and my college work.

30102010199 The last few days really have been amazing and I hated having to say goodbye to him yesterday. It felt so odd not being able to see him this morning.

I’m so glad that we got to spend the last few days together they were really amazing, I keep wanting to open my birthday present from him but I keep getting told off for it.

I can’t wait to see him again I miss him so much now. I’m trying30102010195 not to let him know how much I miss him because I don’t want him to end up like we both were on Friday night, it wasn’t good.

I just want him back and for him to get out of thinking he’s going to lose me.

I hope I can see him at Christmas...

31102010207 Today has been spent shopping and eating chocolate cake and ice cream whilst watching the couples retreat, that’s such an amazing film.

My birthday is a week tomorrow and my family keeps asking what I would like but I don’t really know... 17 a week tomorrow... CRAZY!!!

This year seems to have gone so quickly.

I’m supposed to be having a politics test tomorrow and I can’t take any of it in.

Sister’s birthday tomorrow, got her a present and car31102010208d, it’s all  wrapped up, I’m organised this year!

Hmmm I miss him and I don’t want to lose him...

And I don’t want people to keep getting involved...

Laterz xo

Love you baby, thank you for the best few days of my life xxxx

No comments:

Post a Comment