Sunday 24 October 2010

Sundays, a day of rest for some... BUT not for me

Sunday, the day of rest. Not for me! Up at 7 and off to Snetterton.
I actually think I have found my new heaven! Car racing I never thought it could be so good to watch, I've seen 13 races today and about 1 or 2 spins or crashes in each one but I have to say the BRSCC Mighty Minis Championship is my favourite out of all of them especially when a woman YES a woman one her race she held first place from the beginning of the race, pretty impressive! I really want to go again, maybe even start racing myself.

I don’t know if I’ll be getting a car from my birthday anymore because I really want to get into some kind of racing now so I might try to see if they can maybe get me sort of started or something...
I haven’t really written about my new college friends or any of my college experiences yet so I thought as I have neglected my blog for quite a while I should fill you in.

Firstly there has been my short lived football season which lasted one match and two training sessions because of my knee, annoying but kind of glad especially as the work load is MASSIVE!!

Secondly I have sort of lost a friend but made several, the friend I have lost is Molly she seems to hate me for some reason but not really a big loss to be honest because she seems to think she is bigger and more important that=n everyone else anyways so... BUT more importantly the friends I have made, Shannen, Lizzie, Abbey are the main people I have met at college so far. Shannen is in my tutor and my politics class, she seems to have millions of stories, the world’s funniest laugh and a tea addiction. Lizzie I can’t really work out how I met her I think it’s because she know Cat and she also know Shannen somehow but she is also really funny, has a thing for horses and I spend most of my frees with her and Cat which we never really seem to get any work done in. Abbey, well what can I say about Abbey, she is ginger and well all ginger people are amazing in my books! These people and Cat, Milly and Hannah are the people who have so far made college amazing. Obviously I have met other people but these are the ones I spend all my free time with everyday.

I guess I should really say something about the lessons, well, they are really really good. Politics not as much as the other but it can be good especially when one of the debates get going! ICT is always really funny and so is Business. Media is also really funny at the moment we’re working on our first coursework piece and I got put in a group with three boys they are really funny but our work is also shaping up to be pretty good although Jake gets to have very little say as director...
So all in all college is GREAT!

Scott should be coming to stay on Wednesday until Saturday but I thought our parents were supposed to talk about since their first conversation but nothing really has happened but it is still happening... I think. It should be amazing to be able to see him again; I can’t believe he hasn’t seen Alvin and the Chipmunks, seriously? And he has the cheek to say I look like a chipmunk!

XFACTOR, seriously Cher, I don’t get why people like her so much? Treyc is amazing, so is Paije and Matt, don’t even get me started on the groups of this year, to put it simply they got rid of the good groups and shoved in all the manufactured rubbish.

Got loads of college work to get done over this half term, but its all stuff that I can do in little bits so it won’t take too long if I actually put in the effort and get it done. Plus I should be seeing Scott which will be amazing.

I’ve rambled on for too long today but I’m slowly getting back into all this blogging stuff!

Laterz xo
Love you xxxx

No comments:

Post a Comment