Saturday 2 October 2010

Time to think

 

All I’m doing at the moment is arguing with my family and friends, not too great…

Haven’t really spoken to Scott properly in a while either, so that's not going incredibly well either. Maybe he doesn’t want to be with me anymore, maybe the distance is really putting a strain on things, I don’t know what it is but it feels like we’re growing a part in some ways because we’re not talking as much. But I’m not going to keep letting it get to me, when Scott’s busy I’ll just find stuff to make me busy too, and I’m going to try going out more he does it why should I stop going out on the off chance he might actually be able to talk to me.

Because of everything that’s been going on I haven’t posted in a while.

I’ve decided that I’m just going to put everything into getting better at producing and writing lyrics because I’m fed up of worrying about everyone else and what they want from me I’m just going to do stuff for me for a while.

I really need my head to sort out….

Laterz xo

No comments:

Post a Comment