Wednesday 17 November 2010

If this were a movie

I only had two lessons at college today, so that was alright. Even if I was stood in the cold for half an hour waiting for my sister to pick me up.

Nothing really amazing happened today other than that and that wasn’t that great.

I had an interesting conversation with Kia though about relationships.

Part of Scott’s Christmas present arrived today this is the part that I thought would take ages to come. But it’s wrapped already so I only need to wait for the other part to arrive so I can wrap that then it’s all done.

I’m building up a long list of jobs to apply for tomorrow on my day off and phone numbers to ring. Let’s hope something comes out of it because I really need a job! I’ve applied for loads but no one has come back to me yet so...

And I have a whole pile of college work to get through tomorrow so, I need to do that too.

Looks like tomorrow should be fun... NOT.

I miss Scott so much. I hope I can see him at Christmas because being with him is really amazing and I just want to see him. I really am lucky to have Scott. I never thought I would have anyone as amazing as him.

I’m starting to get over my bad mood from yesterday... slowly. But it is happening, I think it’s because I’m so tired all the time at the moment it’s just making me feel all....

Later xo

Love you xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment