Friday 26 November 2010

TGIF

One thing goes wrong then another then another that’s how this week has been really

Firstly our main computer broke, meaning we thought we had lost everything, all of my coursework, photos videos... but we managed to recover the hard drive so that was alright.

Secondly my parents are doing nothing but arguing and last night my dad told my if it wasn’t for me, my sister and brother he would have left a long time ago.

I haven’t really felt like I’ve spoken to Scott much at all this week. That’s probably down to me because I've been taking a lot out on him lately. We’ve been talking about seeing each other at Christmas but I don’t know it that will happen yet because we haven’t sorted it out, but I guess there is quite a while to go.

Had a pretty good day at college, I know what subject I want to drop at the end of the year.

I have a good idea of what I want to do at university now as well.

Laterz xo

Love you xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment