Tuesday 23 November 2010

Time goes so fast

Well seeing as next week is the first of December it’s about time I got into the Christmas spirit, so I have the glee Christmas song, playing now.

I said waaaay earlier in the year I was writing a story and I’ve finally got round to actually writing it after coming across the plan.

Today hasn’t been that exciting. Well I have been in a good mood which is pretty exciting after the last few days as I seem to have been in ones of those moods where I get annoyed at the littlest things.

I have started talking an old friend who used to go to the same school as me, Simon, he’s 20 now, he even lives in the same village as me but we never see each other. It was pretty good to catch up. It’s been ages since we’ve spoken; it’s crazy how much time has passed.

I only had one lesson at college today because politics was cancelled, I love how that can happen at college. So I spent a lot of today doing nothing. Had a two pretty good free one with, Matt, Andy and Georgina and one with Lizzie and Cat later.

Oh yeah and it looks like I will probably be going to the Christmas ball, me and Milly have agreed to go together but we might recruit some more people yet.

Not really spoken to Scott again today...

Laterz xo
Love you xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment