Friday 7 May 2010

You bring out the best in me

Why is it some people feel compelled to interfere with things? But there again that like saying why would someone say something isn’t true, or why are you bitching about me?

Well I do love people, and how they feel the need to trying and come in between other people, especially making up something that isn’t true and then changing the story so that it can ‘pass’ as believable. Some people really do need to start growing up.

I really can’t wait to start college; maybe then people will start to act their ages! Then I’ll be closer to being able to learn to drive and see Scott more! (Well he’d probably get bored of me by then) I’ve start to feel like school is really pointless right now all we seem to do at the moment is sit there and do... nothing. Well revise but it doesn’t seem to sink in at the moment. I can see I’m going to fail my exams. I’m still thinking of changing one of my subjects for college, I’m really not sure about taking politics.

I have a plan of action for tomorrow, a film playing (maybe Marley and me but that’s quite sad at the end, so maybe something else maybe Juno...I’ll decide tomorrow!) whilst doing textiles coursework, sound good... sounds good!

I was having a ‘discussion’ today about the differences between I love you, love you and ly, the outcome was I love you is defiantly the best thing to say to anyone because it means you actually love them, love you is okay but I love you has more meaning and ly is pointless because if you mean it you would be bothered to type it.

Recently I’ve been getting really tired really easily...it’s not good. I think it’s because of all the deadlines and exams coming up so I’m doing a lot more than I usually would and staying up a lot later than I would normally.

Last night, someone told me something that was completely out of the blue, and well could have caused a lot of trouble between me and Scott. But well if someone can’t keep their story straight and make it believable then they will definitely have to try a lot harder to try and break us up. I really have never met anyone like Scott, he really is an amazing person and I’m lucky enough to call him mine. I can’t wait till half term to spend some time with him; it’s going to be so good! But yesterday proves that no one can come in between us. He’s mine and I’m his, simple as that.

I love you baby xxxxx

signature

No comments:

Post a Comment