Friday 21 May 2010

Everyday’s a roller coaster

SP_A0013 Its summer, well we’re at least getting summer weather! Ell this means I’m starting to get my tan, its work in progress...

Didn’t have any exams today so there wasn’t anything to get stressed about.

Chemistry was so funny when Nathanael was getting annoyed with me drawing on him in green pen, but then he tried stabbing me with his so i just carried on (it’s what he gets for being clever). But he did do basically all of my work and it was funny when he failed at drawing on me and when he owned Robbie and me and Molly ganged up on them when we were fighting with our pens…LESSON never let year 11s near maker pens when doing paired work, it ends up in them getting covered in it!

P.E. was a laugh, playing rounders.

Mine and Milly’s conversation at lunch, and winding everyone else up, was really funny when the shoes starting going everywhere.

Love Orianthi’s new song, it’s amazing…

 

Haven’t really had a chance to speak to Scott again today... oh well I’m sort of getting used to it. We had a long conversation yesterday and it was so good to just be able to talk. Well it’s not anyone’s fault we don’t get to talk much at the moment, it’s just the way it is.

Having a BBQ tomorrow, maybe a bit of revising in the sun (it better stay for the weekend!). Virtually out of credit so no distractions, or excuses of not doing it. Sunday working, pretty good weekend if I’m honest.

Can’t wait to leave school now, it’s got to that point where I really don’t want to be there.

Meh. More tears tonight. STRESS. I was really fine till I got in then I don’t know what happened. My way of dealing with it, writing, I’ve written some songs, well they are more like raps and poems and it’s working...slowly. Hopefully I’ll set up my recording stuff again soon in my room and maybe put some of it together... but that’s only if I get time.

Love you xxx

signature

No comments:

Post a Comment