Saturday 22 May 2010

When I hurt When I break You are my band aid

Seriously without music, what would you do? I couldn’t live without music I really couldn’t. I’m forever searching for new music and downloading new songs, today I got Glee Vol. 3, I know what you’re thinking, Glee? Well yes, it is one of those programs when you think where the hell did they get the idea for this but the songs are really good, well they are covers but the change the style of them and sometimes they sound better than the originals.

Today’s Playlist:

Esmée Denters - First thing

Pixie Lott – Band Aid

Scouting for Girls – Silly Song

Tje Austin – Shooting Star

Some and Any – Love is the Answer

Those are some of the songs that have been played most today while I have been revising in the sun. AND YES I did actually manage to revise as well as getting the start to my tan for this year.

I haven’t exactly been the nicest person to Scott the last couple of days, I feel really bad, and I’ve sort of taken everything out on him. We haven’t been speaking much lately and it’s just as much my fault as his we’re both busy but I’ve taken it out on him... I knew being with him would be hard with the distance, I didn’t think about times like these, but I guess it’ll get easier. But he does do things to make me smile like today he sent me text this morning which made me way happier than I was.

I’ve been all over the place the last few days and just breaking down for no reason. It’s mainly coz I’m stressed out because of the exams and the littlest thing upsets me/ makes me annoyed. I really can’t wait for the exams to be over. Next week I’ve got physics re-sit, chemistry unit 3, English literature, and media the last part. Science won’t be too bad because I’m starting to understand it, but English lit, that’s a whole other story, we have to learn all of the quotes and they just won’t go in... I’ve tried everything but I doesn’t work it doesn’t help that we have to texts to answer questions on Of Mice and Men and An Inspector Calls in my opinion they both pretty bad but Of Mice and Men is better than Inspector Calls. Media will be fine, I’m able to pretty much answer it all before I go into the exam and then just write it all down when I’m in there.

clip_image004

The picture Says “I love you so much Scott Collins xxx “Just For the record”. But the sun kind of made the picture slightly unreadable.

I guess that’s my way of saying sorry to him for the last few days. AND YES it was written in my revision notes, but ah well I’ll be able to see it every time I revise, so it’s not that bad. I came up with an idea for something to give Scott when I see him well it was sort of developed between me and a mate but still I’m going to try and do it, hopefully I can. It doesn’t involve spending loads of money so hopefully he should be happy. Maybe it’ll make up for the last few days as well.

clip_image006

I wasn’t too happy when I found this on my phone, I fell asleep i9n the sun and someone decided it as the perfect opportunity to take a picture of me. – It’s not that bad considering I was asleep.

 

clip_image010Revision notes and magazines – My afternoon in the sun.

 

 

 

clip_image008

Well thats about it for today really, BBQ time now, finished bang on time! I’m starving!

LOVE YOU SO MUCH BABY – 9 DAYS!! I can’t wait to see you. It's going to be amazing to be with you for a few days xxx

signature

1 comment:

  1. Hey, I see you are doing English Literature and An Inspector Calls, I don't know if this will help you but I live in Northern Ireland and did my English Lit GCSE on the 14th May, we had to choose from 2 quesions. One on Mr Birling and the other on Public Responsibility. I hope that helps .

    ReplyDelete