Tuesday 25 May 2010

The stuff forever is made of

No matter how much Louis goes on about how when Scott goes to college he’ll find someone else of he’ll do what he did before, I know that we are stronger than that. It’s pretty simple and just because Louis lost me to Scott he thinks he’ll be able to get me back, sorry doesn’t work like that. Me and Scott are going to last i know that, it’s not going to change.

English literature exam today, which went pretty well (this probably means I failed it) the questions weren’t too complicated and the poem was really easy to understand.

I can’t wait to see Scott now, only 6 days and 3 exams till I see him. Then I’ll have the exams afterwards but seeing him before will make those really easy to do.

Hope my mum gets better soon, really worried about her...

Love you baby no one is coming in between us, and my idea for a present might not work for Scott so we’ll have to see...

Found the uni course I want to do at both Bournemouth and Portsmouth, so either way in two years time I’ll be living closer to Scott, and within a year I’ll be able to drive and see him. So in time things will get easier.

LOVE YOU (you’re not ugly your gorgeous babe) xxxxx

Physics re-sit tomorrow (fingercrossed)

signature

No comments:

Post a Comment