Thursday 20 May 2010

Everybody said we looked cute together

After last night I think I’m happy again, after my little episode last night, all the little things have sort of gone to the back of my mind for a while.

Had my first exam of the main exam period today, it was media so it wasn’t that bad. We were able to prep for it because we had pre-release stuff so it wasn’t all bad.

The rest of the day seemed to go so slowly today, spent all of maths talking about PROM. Can’t wait it’s going to be really good! It doesn’t sound as bad as just drapes anymore; hopefully it’s as good as it sounds. Lunch was good sun bathing and just talking while texting Scott. Last lesson was so funny! In English now we don’t really do anything anymore but this woman came in to do revision session and people wouldn’t volunteer to go so I ended up getting picked with Sarah, Olivia, Stuart and Louis. I’ve never met a woman that acted that strange or so enthusiastic, that made you uncomfortable sitting near her.

Waited for ages for our bus home then got stuck by the road works, but we sat in the sun so it wasn’t all bad! Was walking back from my bus stop and my Dad pulled up beside me waving something at me and he’d picked up my new phone. To be honest it isn’t bad for £30, but I did have a slight panic attack I couldn’t find the predictive text but I sorted it. THANK GOD!

I only just realised I missed the last gossip girl on Wednesday...but there’s always watching it online so it’s not all bad.

I really am in need of some new music, I was trying to find something to play this morning while I was walking to my bus with a detour to the shop for some chocolate (energy food before the exam) and I couldn’t find anything well I did I ended up listening to our song like I normally do when I’m waking to my bus. But I seriously LOVE Usher’s album Raymond v. Raymond, its amaaaazzingg!!! My sister thinks I have a bit of an obsession with him.

I can’t believe Scott keeps reading that e-mail I sent him, it took me forever to write but he was worth it!

When I was switching my phones over today I found some stuff from Louis from when we were together, I remember how everyone said we were cute together. It’s weird how things change in such a short space of time. But I’m happy now and I think we’ve managed to sort out everything and are good being mates again. I know he still likes me but he understands that I love Scott and want to be with him. So he said he’d rather be mates than not have me in his life at all and I said that was his choice but I wouldn’t sacrifice what I have with Scott for him again.

Right I’m going to get back to talking to my amazing boyfriend/ revision (well trying to revise) and watching gossip girl.

ILOVEYOU XXXXX

signature

No comments:

Post a Comment