Sunday 2 May 2010

Something Special

I was looking through all of my old files today on my computer and found all the old poems Scott sent me, they’re all really cute.

Today I realised how different we are this time. Before people were able to come between us so easily, now no one does, we trust each other which makes the distance so much easier. Actually being able to say you love someone and actually meaning it is an amazing feeling. To have someone by your side who loves you for who you are not what you are is really good. Scott makes me feel good about myself not like the other people who I’ve been out with; he makes me think I can achieve anything.

On Thursday we’ll have been together a month, (already!!) I actually can’t believe how close we are, especially after everything we’ve been through it’s just made us closer, and I’m so glad it has. Even though we can’t be together in person like we want to be we still have something very special. I am so lucky to have Scott, I really am. Half term is going to be so special, it going to be so amazing to spend some time with Scott, I can’t wait!

Caught up on Gossip Girl and Britain’s Got Talent today as well as getting some revision done.

Bank holiday tomorrow which means we’re off school!! Thank God. Means I’m closer to seeing Scott!!

Love you so much baby I don’t know what I’d do without you! Xxxxx

 

signature

No comments:

Post a Comment