Saturday 29 May 2010

I probably shouldn’t say this but at times I get so scared

I don’t really like Miley Cyrus’s stuff but I like this girls version of them all mashed up, sounds pretty awesome :) probably posted it before but ahh well.

I’ve spent today doing nothing really, arguing with Louis, ha I don’t think you’re going to see me to have the chance to do whatever you think would convince me I would be better off with you. Watched a film with my mum. Spoke to Scott, about it really.

Got to get all my stuff sorted out tomorrow, for Monday. Just realised I don’t have anything for my brother yet, oh well he’ll live.

I really need to get a new notebook, my last that was supposed to be for revision ended up with Scott’s name all in it with some maths stuff round it. But it’s okay I’ve got loads somewhere…

I’m in the mood to write something and I need some more new music.

Anyways I need my bed and to read my magazine :)

Love you xxxx

signature

No comments:

Post a Comment