Thursday 13 May 2010

there’s always gonna be an uphill battle

Right I’ve decided I’m going to take up playing the keyboard again as I got quite good last year in the summer but then had to stop when I got overloaded with coursework, kind of annoyed me quite a bit, but now I’ve got the chance to get back into it! I’m probably going to get a midi keyboard so I can record what I’m doing.

I think sometimes you really do have to live in the moment and literally sod everyone else! Right now for me it’s enjoying what I’ve got and forgetting all the other stuff that keeps coming my way I don’t need it right now especially with all my exams starting next week!

Leavers’ day tomorrow, should be a laugh, lots of pictures!!! Can’t wait. Although we have to keep going in till the 11th of June it’s really the last time when everyone in our year is in together at once. It’s all going so fast but can’t wait to get to college for a fresh start and some new people!

But I think you should see my prom dress and shoes because they’re totally cool, not really going for traditional prom, but there again most people aren’t this year, short dresses, and making a statement, it’s the way forward.

!BnSiJE!BWk~$(KGrHqIOKk!EtkE!UVNtBLi6nbec7Q~~_12 straplessdresslightningstarsbig

Starting to actually look forward to prom now!

I miss him so much and the days when we used to talk for hours about nothing now everything just keeps getting in the way...

...back to the revision now...

Love you xxxxxx

signature

No comments:

Post a Comment