Tuesday 18 May 2010

wish i was there with you

I swear having time off makes you feel worse than if you go to school. But I’m going back tomorrow...THANK GOD! I get bored when I’m at home.

I’ve spent all day listening to Usher, doing media exam prep and writing some poems. I haven’t done it in ages but the last couple of days it’s all I’ve really done and well Usher has a pretty amazing voice.

I think it’s quite funny how Louis thinks he can start talking to me and since last night he has already told me that he loves me and that I deserve better than Scott. Umm yeah after how you treated me I don’t think I’ll be taking any advice from you. IDIOT.

I love Scott so much I really can’t wait for half term to see him! 13 days! Oh yeah, that’s the other thing I’ve been doing today, looking for a present for Scott when I go to see him.

I love you baby xxx

signature

No comments:

Post a Comment