Thursday 27 May 2010

This could be the start of something

Hmm today... a lot happened last night maybe I should start from there.

Started out talking to my ex, I know I know bad decision, but anyways, we were just talking then he started going off about how bad his life is and if he had me it would at least be bearable, I told him it wasn’t going to happen, he’d obviously been drinking and started saying how he was going to end things because he was wasting his life, I basically ended the conversation saying I was there if he needed me. Then today he acted as if none of it happened, then went all weird and started acting totally different to what he normally is, probably to wind me up and provoke a reaction but he didn’t get one.

Sat my media exam (was 10 minutes through no fault of my own) so now my media GCSE is finished just got to wait for the results. Chemistry tomorrow, I’m not looking forward to it.

4 days till I get to see my baby, and I can’t wait. A few days to get away from here, and to spend some time with him, couldn’t think of anything better. Shame my uncle, auntie and cousin can’t come, but I can kind of understand why they aren’t. Shame my idea isn’t going to work…he’ll have to wait till after i leave to get it :)

Haha wish me luck for tomorrow, I’m so going to fail.

Love you baby xxxxx

signature

No comments:

Post a Comment