Wednesday 12 May 2010

doesn’t mean anything

Another day of not really being able to speak to Scott properly, I hate it when I can’t talk to him properly. I really do.

I’ve decided to get back into my music today, so I started with my guitar, bin playing bits and pieces of songs I already know to get back into it and I’m starting to re-learn stand by me hopefully I’ll be able to get back into the faster stuff I used to do, and I might try keyboard out tomorrow, I’ve already got a song I want to learn.

Well all my coursework is don’t and I’ve got leavers day on Friday I can’t believe we’re leaving already but we still have to go in till half term then for a week after. It’s come round so quick! I don’t know if I actually want to leave.

I wish things would sort it’s self out soon, I don’t know why but things have started to mess up again and I really need them to sort out before the exams because I don’t need to be feeling like this when I’ve got to get through all of this exam pressure. It doesn’t help that I’m really tired either.

Love you x

signature

No comments:

Post a Comment