Monday 24 May 2010

7 Days

It’s been so hot lately, getting quite a good tan at the moment!

It’s been quite a good day, seeing as it’s the only day this week that I don’t have an exam I have been revising and sunbathing most of the day, as well as texting Scott.

The surprise of the day? Texts from Louis it was good in a way to talk to him, but you have to know when to cut the conversation before he goes into the ‘we should get back together’ routine. But I missed it this time and he was going on about how he would be better for me than Scott. Sorry but I don’t see it, yes I miss having a relationship where I can see the person I’m with whenever I want, and to be able to spend proper amounts of time together but me and Louis isn’t going to happen. Even when he’s trying to convince me otherwise, family BBQ at his? I don’t think so it will mean getting put into those so are you together conversations...wouldn’t be fun, we’re good as mates. (I’d rather cut the conversations for a bit than be lead into thinking what it would be like with him)

It’s a week till I get to see Scott, shame I won’t be able to talk to him properly tonight, going to watch the football and have a BBQ with a bit of English literature revision thrown in.

Love you xxx

signature

No comments:

Post a Comment