Saturday 1 May 2010

AM I THE world’s luckiest girl?

Well the last few days have been quite bad and only one person has bin able to make me smile through it, Scott. I love him so much, he always knows how to cheer me up, and how to put a smile back on my face. I am so lucky to have him. I know everyone will probably think your only 16 how do you know your in love and all of that but do you know what, no one and I mean no one has ever made me feel this happy, or I’ve felt this strongly about, I know that I want to spend the rest of my life with him, and I know that no one can come between us, what we have is too strong!

Got a new MP3 player it broke so its going back and I’m getting a different one.

Got  a conditional place in the college I applied for, don't think I’ll bother with trials for Arsenal Ladies Academy doubt I’ll get in so I’m going for the college football team instead hopefully I stand more of a chance.

I am in my opinion definitely the world’s luckiest girl, everything he does is so kind, caring, thoughtful, I don’t know anyone else like him, and I’m so glad that he’s mine! Especially as he loves me for who I am not what I am like most guys.

I am so looking forward to half term, and some time with Scott, it’s going to be so good!

I love you so much babe and I always will!! xxxxxxxxx

signature

No comments:

Post a Comment