Sunday 16 May 2010

cant wait for things to get better

Well today has gone from bad to worse, I over slept meaning I had to get ready for work in half an hour, which wasn’t great. My sore throat/ cold/ headache thing has got 10 times worse so now I’m unbelievably tired. The car broke down as soon as we arrived at work so we had to wait to get towed home, so I didn’t even make any money. On top of all that my phone has broken so now I’ve got to buy a new one... GREAT!

It’s 15 days till I get to see my baby and I can’t wait! It’s going to be so good to be with him for a few days especially as it’s just before a week of exams.

I might try and get tomorrow off of school coz I really don’t think it’d be too great to go in feeling like this, I’ll see how it when I get up tomorrow but I doubt I’ll be much better. I’m going to have to go in on Thursday though because that’s the first part of my media exam.

I love you xxxxx

signature

No comments:

Post a Comment