Tuesday 4 May 2010

Starting to get slightly annoyed with some people

Don’t you just love people especially when they talk about you behind your back, can’t say it to your face and then they’re surprised when you ask them about it as if you weren’t going to find out! I mean come on we’re 16 not 6 SORT IT OUT!!

I am so worried that I’m going to lose Scott, it’s actually really scary how much I need him, especially right now. I don’t want to tell him what people are saying because it’s not fair on him and then with my exams I’m having to focus on them at the moment and meeting my coursework deadlines I’m so scared I’m going to push him away.

It’s hard enough with the distance without people saying that it isn’t going to work. To be honest Scott makes me happy I don’t care what they think and my family supports it so to be honest they can all stay out of my life if they can’t see I’m happy.

Bin a crazy few days final deadline for textiles is next Wednesday this is when I wish I actually did the work rather than doing other stuff same for textiles but that's sooner, next Monday.

I really can’t wait till half term and to get away for a bit and to spend some time with Scott. It’s going to be really good to see him, I miss him so much. The thing is he isn’t just my boyfriend he’s like one of my best friends too.

I was sorting through some old stuff today and found all of my DI4R stuff and my t-shirt that everyone signed I was going to take some pictures of it all but my phone battery died so was kind of hard… but it brought back some memories

I love you so much baby xxxx

signature

No comments:

Post a Comment