Saturday 15 May 2010

I hate being ill

Well I have now come down with this sore throat thing and it kills, plus it’s making me a zillion times more tired than I would normally be. So last night I went to bed early and watched Just Friends, it’s so funny! I was planning on going to bed early tonight again because I’m working tomorrow (but I really don’t want to but I need the money!) but I’d rather talk to Scott.

I can’t wait till half term with him; it’s going to be so good! I really will love every minute with him. He’s been the only one who has been able to put a smile on my face the last few days, I don’t know what I would do without him, I really don’t! I have finally realised that people are always going to try and come in-between us but you know what, they’re going to have to do something pretty special to split us up.

Well I am really looking forward to going to college now I can’t wait! It’s coming round really fast, which means I’ll be learning to drive soon, which means I’ll get to see him more!! I really do wish we lived closer it would make things so much easier, but until we can see each other properly we’ll have to make the most of seeing each other when we can.

Love you xxxxxx

signature

No comments:

Post a Comment