Wednesday 3 March 2010

A more interesting post

Well the last post was a bit short so i'll write this one whilst watching england play, especially as they aren't doin too great... (first half 1:0 to eypt)

Well the first thing i did when i woke up this morning was check my phone and i had 3 texts from him :) I fell asleep when we were texting last night :/ it was nice to wake up to them though, it reminded me why i love him so much, they was he says how he feels, it's good to know that he can say how he feels to me. Not many guys are like that, it's just one of the millions of things that i like about him.

"oh rooney don't be such a dick" my mum's input to the football... (second half)

When i went down the shop this morning, as normal, 2 creme eggs for 80p!! thought that was amziing. This car nearly crashed not so good.

"what's bart simpsons sister called?" dad not watching the football...god knows what he wanted to know that for

Spent the walk down to the bus stop texting scott :D as usual...

Had media first... emma and bethany are going to start a band :/, anna, "i'm going to the doctors" emma "why" anna "must you know everything about my body? do I need to reveal the secrets of my temple?" major lol.

the rest of the day past in a bit of a blur

1:1 crouch scored (second half)
"he can do that he's such a big man" lol he's huge what they on about big
at last shaun wright-phillips is on :D

got home, found the tab to everything - michael buble and ava marie - beyonce. After talking to scott for a while, spent about an hour practicing my guitar.

Wrote a few more poems although my mum thinks they sound more like lyrics :/ gonna change them...

I'm pretty sure this time me and hiim will be together for a really long time, he means soo much to me. I know this time i won't make the mistake of taking him for granteed like last time. It feels good to be appreciated for a change and to be given respect.

I am as of now looking for a new football team, this weekend i'm starting me new fitness training for myself untill i find a team. Looking at one of the ladies teams in cambridge and now i'm looking for a new pair of boots.

Things are looking so much better, i have some really good friends, a truely amazing boyfriend who i love so much, and everything is just starting to look like it's going somewhere...

2:1 to england shaun wright phillips (second half)

Anyways thats it, but longer than the last one :)

Laterz xx
I lvoe you babe and i always will xxxx

No comments:

Post a Comment