Tuesday 2 March 2010

Maybe it's love this time....

I don't think anyone or anything can change the mood i am in right now :D i am sooo happy! It's all down to one person. Scott! Yeaah we're back together, took long enough, but i'm pretty sure it's gonna work this time.

Bless him this morning :)

Had four maths exams today... FOUR. They were all resits as well...

Well, media was realli funny,

Mr H: what does the watershed mean claire?

Claire: you can swear and all that sh!t before 9pm

lol the best part was mr houghton didnt hear what she sed, lmao

Media studies = the best studies :D

brenna's new name: rofl lmao

No more exams for a while i don't think

My hpone won't hold its charge at the moment it's realli annoying...

Textiles tomorrow, wonders what heeks has got instore for me :/ i swear that woman has it in for me...

Not realli got much to say, i'm just realli happy :D

Laterz xx
I love you babee xxxxx

No comments:

Post a Comment