Friday 19 March 2010

time to think...

I miss not being able to talk to scott already :( how am i going to last a week... but there again it does mean i can focus on my coursework a lot more.

It's the weekend!! I think i'll sit down with my textiles and finish some of it off :) hopefully i'll have fuity loops studio 9 by tomorrow :) had it before but deleted it, ooopps lol.

Got Ladacris battle of the sexes today, and maaan it's good. I've also bin listening to some freestylin on youtube got me back into rap waay to much :)

This week without scott will be good to sort out my head and decide everything properly, on my own.

lol max tryin to explain his game of poker to me, bearin in mind i have no idea how to play poker, this is actually quite a waste of time. Using all those technical terms really has lost me...

I really hurt my thumb in basketball today, its gona a funny grey/blue colour and it really painful :(

aaahh well i'm gonna finish puttin some music on my mp3 player then go to bed for an early niight... and some thinking tiime....

laterz xx
love you xxxx

No comments:

Post a Comment