Monday 1 March 2010

CONFUSED....

I think about scott and see someone, who is kind and caring. Who can do the sweetest things like texting me in the morning to see if i'm alright and will spend hours just talking. There's not much chance of being able to see each other properly, and thats one of the biggest parts of a relationship to me. But he always knows what to say and when to say it. Last time i ended up not beign able to trust him coz he just kept lying about little things.

I think about louis and see someone who is caring and can make me laugh. He won't do the whole texting thing and saying how he feels like that but he does make the our time together special, and knows how to make everything feel like its going to be okay. When we argue he can always talk me round. If i give him a second chance what says he won't bring everything back to what it came to before.

Forget about the distance?
Forget about the past?
Forget about trust?

Or draw a line under everything and have a completely fresh start?

I dont know who i want to be with.

Need someone to tell me what to do.

Go with my head or my heart.

Laterz xx

No comments:

Post a Comment