Sunday 21 March 2010

Not really had a very exciting day today...

Went to Tesco’s, sorted my guinea pig & rabbit out, played on the Xbox (actually had a chance today :o).

As you can see I haven’t really done a lot.

I’m so looking forward to summer this year, camp the first week of summer, back for a week, then 2 weeks in Cumbria with the family, back for a week then friends birthday shizz in the last week :D, plus work around all of that. Gonna be a good summer I think, with lots more memories :)

I decided that my first choice for camp is gonna be Gradbach, it’s Derbyshire and it looks well good!

Got a few half terms before though, so I should be able to revise for all my exams and hopefully see Scott sometime (fingers crossed).

This year is going to be a busy year, exams, summer, revision, college, learning to drive... it’s gonna be crazy!! But I’m looking forward to it because I have amazing people around me.

I realised today that on Tuesday I’ll have been with Scott for 3 weeks, already! It’s gone so quick!! I do love him and I miss him so much but when I can drive I'll to be able to drive and be able to see him whenever I’m free.

Monday again tomorrow only two more weeks of school till Easter 

Laterz xx
Love you baby, miss you so much xxxxx

No comments:

Post a Comment