Saturday 13 March 2010

if you can't find your way, look for me....

Haven't really had much of a chance to speak to scott today :(

spent most of the day playin my guitar and doin some photoshop stuff, as well as sortin out my mum's present for tomorrow.

hand sketch on Twitpicalvin from alvin and the chipmunks on Twitpic@ChipmunkArtist, chipmunk portrait on Twitpic@planetjedward portrait on Twitpicjoe jonas on Twitpicjustin bieber portrait on Twitpic

Some of the more recent stuff i've done :)

Had a bit of a let down today, got a letter from the college i applied to saying that i can't do leisure studies as the course ain't gonna be run this year. So i'm gonna have to change my application, dunno what to yet though, especially as that was one of the two main courses i want to do.

I really miss him, i knew it would be hard but hopefully in the summer i'll be able to get a part time job so that i can pay for an intensive driving course which means i should be able to drive within a couple of weeks of my 17th birthday, (only 8 months) which means then we'll be able to see each other loads more :)

laterz xx
love you baby and i always will xxxxx

No comments:

Post a Comment