Wednesday 17 March 2010

So far...

I am so happy, i've finally remmeber all the css coding shizz so i've spent most of the day so far coding my site and one for my dad.

My new site not just words, is now up
http://not-just-words.webs.com/index.htm
Go and take a look :) All my stuff is goin to be posted there as well

Then i got a suprise today, now i thought this was waaay cool....i might be able to go to camp again this year!! So i was looking at the DI4R sire today, not decided which one yet, but it'll probs be the first week of the actually summer holidays. The conditions on bein able to go are make a site for my parents business (done) and to help out with the business for free (well till the amount is payed off) but i'm well happy bout that.

I'm goin to go do some graphics coursework and hopefully get my product done (fingers crossed)

I got a really cute text from scott this morning and after the last couple of days it was really good to know how he feels. I have bin a bit shit to him and given him a hard time but with the distance there's no way our relationship would work if i can't trust him, or he can't trust me. But everything is sorted now and we're back to how we should be. Won't be able to talk to him for a week :( as of friday coz he's goin to spain (alright for some)

anyways better get started on my graphics coursework,

laterz xx
love you xxxx

No comments:

Post a Comment