Saturday 6 March 2010

"I don’t need a parachute
Baby, if I’ve got you
Baby, if I’ve got you
I don’t need a parachute
You’re gonna catch me
You’re gonna catch if I fall
Down, down, down"
- Charyl Cole, parachute

I've properly fallen out with kersha because of last night, i've tried to sort things out but she wont talk to me, so se can't say that i haven't tried, and what i did was for her own good.

Watched you got served for the zillionth time today :) love that film

ate my weight in biscuits after dinner :D

finished two more portraits today.

rihanna in colour on Twitpic

beyonce in colour on Twitpic

Spoke to hiimm today :) he means alot to me and is actually the only person that i can trust at the moment, that wont ge tpissed off with me for caring about them.

laterz xx
love you babe xxxx

No comments:

Post a Comment