Thursday 18 March 2010

a long time coming

I know this blog has been a long time coming, but here it is...

I can now definitely say that I do truly want to be with Scott however hard that is. He may not be perfect, but to me he couldn’t be more perfect! I know that we won’t see each other much until after my exams, because of all of my coursework and exams that are coming up. But I do know something, we are going to be alright and I’m going to be there for him as much as I can. He’s going to Spain tomorrow :( which means I won’t be able to talk to him for a week... I'm finally seeing us moving on out of this mess, together and not having to split up because of it, i'm not saying that i'm a 100% sure of it but its deffinately starting to seem a lot better.

I actually can’t believe how quickly the exams are coming; I seriously need to start revision and putting in some over time with my textiles sketchbook!

I managed to get my mum and dad to definitely agree to let me go to camp again this year; I’m well excited and looking forward to it! Now all I’ve got to do is chose which one I want to go too.

Laterz xx
I love you babe xxxx

No comments:

Post a Comment