Saturday 6 March 2010

Party last niight

So i didnt post last night coz i went to mica's birthday party :) I spent most of the night sort ing out drunk people - either holding them up, picking them up, preventing arguements, trying to keep them safe. Ended up having an arguement with kersha just before i left :/ (she was drunk) Other than that it was actually a really good night. Good music, good people, memories and pictures.

I really need to find a JOB!

Won't be able to get back into football coz my knee thing has come back :@

Spoke to scott on the phonee :) it was good to hear his voice, even if we didnt get much of a conversation coz i was getting ready to go to the party.

I reckon there's gonna be a few hang overs today.

Gonna have a film afternoon with my mum today and do some photoshop stuff now and find some new software, and i might post later.

I really miss him :(

Laterz xx
love youu xxxx

No comments:

Post a Comment