Tuesday 1 February 2011

It’s been a long day!

2 days, 2 people, 2 hospitals. Scott was in hospital yesterday and my brother was in today. Basically he collapsed at school and landed face first; I don’t quite know how that happens but yeah it did! Although this event of the day meant I didn’t have to wait for my bus as my parents and my brother were still in hospital when I finished college which meant I walked down and met them and got a lift home, this was way better than waiting for my bus in the cold especially when it is usually late.

I am making a massive u-turn decision about leaving college, after this week I’ve realised how much having or not having these qualifications will affect my life. I’ve now decided I’m going to sit the rest of college out and aim to go to university like I originally planned. I know that I can achieve really high grades which mean that I will be able to get into a good university. I’m really interested in the media courses and I’m looking into them because they seem to be more ‘me’.

Me and Scott have sorted everything out now we had a massive talk last night and we’re sorting things out and everything is getting back to how we should be without all the arguing.

Today has felt really long and has been dragged out by the fact I’m ill, which isn’t particularly great! I just need to go to bed…

Plus my parents have agreed to me getting a bearded dragon for my 18th in November as long as I find out everything about them and how to look after them properly.

Laterz xo

Love you xxxx

No comments:

Post a Comment