Monday 14 February 2011

Valentine’s Day sucks… BIG TIME

Well its official Valentine’s Day sucks. BIG TIME.

Well everything has basically gone from bad to worse.

Well I guess it started out pretty good waking up to a long text from Scott saying how much he loves me.

But then...

My boyfriend lives over four hours away. I spend the whole day with couples how tell me how amazing it is to be with their other half and about their plans for the day etc. Then I get home and hardly speak to him all evening and then he rings me, and we end up arguing. Really great.

You know exactly how I thought the day would go. Not....

He even said that he would come and see me the weekend after valentine’s day but he’s actually in Florida got my hopes up for that one but there again I’ve been doing that a lot recently.

Apply for every job that’s advertised for part time work, when I think I might actually have a hope of getting one... I don’t, sometimes I feel like giving up...

A nice depressing post, sort of had to get it out, sometimes crying just doesn’t cut it.

I really care about him and i though he knew that but i actually don’t think he does. Well he evens says that he doesn’t so you know that helps that one.

I really hate the distance and it seems like that seems to be tearing us apart at the moment. Not really what I thought would happen after everything else we’ve been through together. I’m trying everything to show him that I care but I don’t win either way.

Laterz xo

Love you xxxx

No comments:

Post a Comment