Thursday 3 February 2011

A day with my positive than bad, always a plus

Today has been good and bad.

The good stuff happened before the bad so I’ll start with that. My mum has agreed to getting me a bearded dragon for my 18th as long as I do some things in return:

1. I have to start going to college regularly, meaning no days off if I feel tired, or if I feel bogged down by college

2. I have to keep my grades up at college as well

3. I have to find a part time job so that I am able to fee the dragon and look after it properly once I have it.

I know I’m capable of all of that the only problem is finding a job. There are no jobs anywhere at the moment and the fact anywhere I do apply to apparently I am unemployable due to a lack of experience in everything and anything. But how am I supposed to get that experience if no one will employ me!

The bad part being Scott told his friends about getting into a football team before me, apparently me knowing isn’t important, I thought things between us were improving, but they can’t be if he’s doing this again. I properly wouldn’t have even been told unless I hadn’t been sent the text by mistake.

Today has been quite productive I have found what I want to do at uni which will give me something to aim for and I saw my grandparents who apparently think I’m getting married really soon. Plus the deal I made with my Mum, all in all pretty good.

Tomorrow is my last day off from college – so let’s hope I get over this illness soon

Laterz xo

Love you xxxx

No comments:

Post a Comment