Sunday 6 February 2011

I hate being ill :(

Well I haven’t written anything for the last few days, it’s been busy and I’ve been ill...

I went ringing as I usually do on Friday although we didn’t really do much I got another exercise book thingy and I have to write out the method for playing hunt.

I haven’t been in college since Wednesday as I had a really bad cold so I’m going back tomorrow, hopefully I don’t have too much work to do.

I spent the whole of Saturday tidying and rearranging my room, it actually worked out really well and there is definitely a lot more space, plus there is now room for where the vivarium will go. Although I did hurt my back in the process which hasn’t been too great as I can’t bend down and it hurts to sit or lay down, so I can’t really do much.

I really can’t wait for my 18th as I’m getting my bearded dragon, I’m finding out loads of stuff about them and how to look after them best. Me and my dad are going to build the vivarium over the next few months as it will be cheaper and we can make it fit the space and look way better than an ordinary tank!

Me and Scott are definitely back on track, and we have reached 10 months together today! It’s really hard not being able to see him, and Easter feels like years away yet but it will be worth the wait once we get to see each other, we just have to keep it together until then. Plus hopefully this time next year I will be starting to get ready to sit my exams in my last year which will determine whether the distance between us will get smaller, I’m hoping to get into Bournemouth which is ALOT closer to him which means we’ll be able to see each other way more. But I’m really glad things are good between us again, and that we’ve got back to how we used to be.

Not a lot else to say really.

Laterz xo

Love you, thank you for 10 amazing months. I can’t wait for the rest of our future together! xxxx

No comments:

Post a Comment