Thursday 17 February 2011

Remember, Girl we can be miles apart and no matter where you are you’'ll always be in my heart

Today has like so many days recently been fairly positive, which has continued my positive mood!

Scott went off to Florida today which means we won’t speak for a week. I think Elliot seems to be taking advantage of this time to be my ‘shoulder to cry on’ although I quite bluntly said it wasn’t going to happen.

I had a regular day at college, basically spent most of the day with Lizzie.

Finished the day with parents evening which for some reason I was dreading, in the end it turned out I didn’t need to as all my teachers where saying I was a great student and I have the capability to achieve really high grades! This is a massive bonus for me as I need the high grades to get into uni. Although I have been told I need to put some more effort in on the theory side of some of my subjects which with me is always obvious so I’m going to start setting time aside for purely doing college work at home without any distractions no phone calls, texts, social network sites, just me and my college work!

Tomorrow is the last day before half term and a short day for me which is always good and a bonus that it is on the last day of term.

Not a lot else has happened really.

Laterz xo

Love you xxx

Title: Chris Brown – Last Time Together

No comments:

Post a Comment