Wednesday 16 February 2011

Life is good right now and I don’t want it to change!

Today at college has been a pretty good day, loads of banter flying around in every class and in all my frees. I love days like that.

The Brits last night were really good, anyone that missed them really did miss out! James Corden did really good at hosting them and was really funny. The live performances were amazing too; Take That, Plan B, and Cee Lo Green were defiantly the best though. It’s one of the events I’ll want to be at one year! But £65 a ticket might take a while till I fulfil that one...

My friendship group at college is getting bigger all the time which is great. I feel like it’s more me and I’m way more positive than I was before. It doesn’t mean I’ll be amazingly happy about being there every single day but I definitely feel more positive about it.

Scott goes to Florida tomorrow and we’ve hardly spoken today and we won’t speak till he comes back next Thursday... the joys of a long distance relationship, don’t get to see each other so it feels worse in a way when one of you goes away because you don’t get to talk. But in a way I think it will do us good because it means we’ll hopefully be able to get away from all the arguing and hopefully value our relationship a lot more.

Well I have plenty of things to keep me busy over the next week:

Parents evening tomorrow night – I’m dreading it because I can’t really tell if my teachers like me or not.... so it could be interesting. It also means I’m at college till really late too.

Saturday – my auntie, uncle and cousin are coming over that we usually go on holiday with and they are bringing their dogs. I’m more excited about the dogs’ part than them, that sounds really bad but they have a new puppy, well it’s a bit older than a puppy, but it’s really cute and I didn’t get to see it at new year because I was at Scott’s so I’m really looking forward to seeing it.

Then at some point I’m hopefully going out with mates and stuff and maybe Lizzie’s for a Chinese and to get drunk, if it gets organise. People probably think the whole get drunk part is stupid but sometimes it can be a laugh especially when you’re at the tipsy stage. I’m not saying you should go out and get fully plastered just saying it can be good fun.

Plus I’m going to have to fit in some extra college work to keep me on track so that I will be able to pass my summer exams. As well as trying to find more jobs to apply for.

Then when I get back to college I have about 6/7 weeks until Easter which is a nice two week break when I will hopefully get to see Scott which I’m looking forward to because I really miss him and really want to see him.

I’m so happy at the moment its crazy I don’t think I’ve been this happy for ages!

Waterloo road tonight then bed, in order to be ready for a packed day at college... Well not packed but busy, especially media.

I had a good chat with people tonight and found a new side to some people, a good side!

Laterz xo

Love you xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment