Monday 28 February 2011

Catch up time!!


I haven’t post much at all of the last few days... sorry. Although this does mean I have quite a bit to fill you all in so this post maybe quite long.

Scott is back from Florida now, it sounds like he had a good time, which is good. I definitely think not talking has made me realise how much our relationship means to me, plus it’s got rid of some of the
 stupid little arguments we were having before and we have finally got back to our relationship being good again... finally!

I am definitely going to be seeing Scott at Easter, which is going to be really good especially as we haven’t been able to see each other since the Christmas holidays.  When we see each other we’ll have been together for a year, which I personally think is quite good considering the distance and how much we’ve been through! Only 6 weeks on Wednesday until we’re together again.

Today I had to go into college on an inset day, meaning everyone else was off and I got selected to go in and be part of the student feedback committee. Surprisingly it was actually quite enjoyable! I was there to say what I thought about the AS ICT course along with 5 other people from other classes. We covered quite a lot in the hour and a half we were there, plus we’ve convinced to teachers to offer some trips to go with the course so it will be interesting to see if this actually happens. This will be great to add to my CV and to put on my university applications not to mentions the 15 enrichment credits and £10 we got for attending! Not bad really for an hour and a half. Although I did end up walking home in the rain, well part of the way. I walked to my dad’s work and got a lift home from him as my sister’s car wouldn’t start and she was supposed to pick me up. But the walk was quite fun and I’ll probably actually do it in the summer as it didn’t actually take that long once I got going.

Tomorrow I’m off college again which means I’ll be tackling the mountain of college work I have accumulated before half term, it’ll probably take all day...

Laterz xo

Love you xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment